Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Back Pain, Knee Pain, Neck Pain… Oh My!

Have you ever fallen as a child?

Of course you have… I know I have… crashing my bike… jumping off the porch… and the accidental slips down the stairs. It’s a good thing no-one’s watching half the time!

Well that’s how back, knee, and neck pain begin.

Do you think it’s possible that one of those spills you had while doing everyday normal things knocked a bone out of place?

Could it still be out of place?

I had my first chiropractic adjustment in college when I was playing football, and after a few visits I couldn’t believe how anyone could go without seeing a chiropractor.

Everyone can benefit from receiving a chiropractic adjustment. It should be like brushing your teeth … you don’t want to wait to have pain or body break down before you do something about it.

Here’s the bottom line--- Pain is your body’s last warning system that something is wrong… By the time you experience it… the damage has already begun.

If you have pain… or if you don’t have pain… chiropractic can restore and/or maintain a healthy spine and a healthy body

No comments: