Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Miricle of Chiropractic

Just about everyday in the office someone mentions an old ache or pain that they have been dealing with. In fact just yesterday a women said that she was unable to schedule with her family doctor to look at her knee and ask if I could take a look at it and see if I knew what could be troubling her.

Of course said I would have a look, and I was able to help.

Her knee, just like a spine, was subluxated.

Chiropractic involves more than just the spine. Chiropractic is involved in aiding the entire body to heal.

From your ears to your toes, when there is a misalignment due to habits, injuries, and just plain wear and tear, a chiropractic adjustment releases these stuck joints.

Like I said above, chiropractic is more than just the spine. I wanted to share a few news videos about different "Miracle" stories involving chiropractic. The truth is, the body new how to heal the whole time. It was the subluxated vertebra in the spine that was interfering with the nerve supply to the body part that was sick.





No comments: